A collection of homes showcasing traditional architecture and sophisticated interiors, from two bedroom houses with well planned living spaces, to four bedroom homes perfect for larger families.
These properties were designed with meticulous attention to detail, to create an environment of style and luxury. The exteriors beautifully crafted to blend in with the local architectural style and combine traditional materials with forward-thinking design. The neutral décor throughout ensured each room feels light and airy and the fluid layout encourages natural light to flood in.
• Classically styled kitchens incorporating worktops and matching upstands.
• Zanussi appliances
• Double oven to give flexibility to bake and grill simultaneously.
• Induction hob with touch controls
• Stainless steel chimney hood
• Integrated dishwasher
• White ceramic one and a half bowl sink with a matching chrome finished mixer tap.
• LED underlighting
• Modern styled bathrooms/en-suites/ cloakrooms incorporating some cabinets with a high gloss finish.
• Bath with shower and screen or walk-in shower to all bathrooms.
• Walk-in shower to all ensuites.
• Chrome heated towel rails to all bathrooms
• Ceramic wall and floor tiles
• Extractor fans
HEATING, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
• Energy efficient gas fired central heating and hot water system.
• Glow Worm natural gas fired boiler or combination boiler
• Radiators with individual thermostatic controls to rooms
• Flush satin white finished doors with panelled detailing and chrome finished door furniture
• White painted staircase
• Ceramic tiles to the bathrooms and kitchens
• Fitted carpets, colour choices available
HOME ENTERTAINMENT & COMMUNICATIONS
• TV/ satellite points to living room area and master bedroom
• Telephone points to living room area and bedroom
EXTERNAL FINISHES & PEACE OF MIND
• Bespoke made timber, double glazed, casement windows
• External light to the front of each property
• Mains smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector
• 10 Year Warranty
• Parking spaces provided for all properties (some properties have car ports or garages)